|The Suit Worlds|
|A.K.A.||Wonderland, Heart Court|
|Realm||Realm of Light|
|Locale||Core-Fringe of Out|
|Type||Disney, Other Author|
|World Leader||Red Queen, White Queen|
The Suit Worlds are a collection of related worlds that share a large portion of the Realm of Light, and are interconnected through various Gummi Routes and Lanes Between. They all share a common aspect of being ruled by noble families named after card suits or chess pieces. Several make very little sense to outsiders.
- World Leader: The Queen of Hearts
- Ruling Power: The Royal Hearts Family, Card Suit Families, Card Soldiers
- World Villain: The Queen of Hearts (to some), Heartless
- Based On: Disney's Alice in Wonderland (1951)
Though under a supposed male-dominant monarchy, all the inhabitants know and understand that the King of Hearts is less than a figurehead, and the land is ruled truly by the fluctuating emotions of the Queen of Hearts, who is more than ready to behead someone for little more than chance happenings that upset her.
The Queen of Hearts' Palace sits at the center of Wonderland, and all ways lead eventually to the Queen herself. Other places include a coastline with a road leading through a wooded area toward the Palace (complete with several cottages for the world's inhabitants), the Lotus Forest (which can be reached by shrinking to the size of an insect) full of singing flowers and sage-like caterpillars, and Tulgey Wood (an impossible labyrinth of trees, with very unhelpful directional signs) filled with many strange creatures.
The most notable creature that lives there is one of the famed Cheshire Cats. Don't step on the Mome Raths, and beware the Jabberwock!
- World Leader: The Red Queen, The White Queen
- Ruling Power: The Chessboard Families
- World Villain: The Red Queen, The Knave of Hearts
- Based On: Disney's Alice in Wonderland (2010)
- World Leader: Queen Genevieve Heart (former), Queen Redd Heart (former), Queen Alyss Heart
- Ruling Power: The Royal Heart Family, Card Suit Families
- World Villain: Redd Heart, Arch
- Based On: The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor